TIME Change for this weeks Telecon in Europe!

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 11:29:06 +0000
To: public-wai-rd@w3.org
Hi Everyone,

A reminder of the Daylight Savings Time change which occurred at the end
of last week (Europe) and the following weekend (USA):

Most European clocks shift back 1 hr relative to GMT on Sun. Oct. 30 2011.
Most of the US clocks shift back 1 hr one week later, on Sun. Nov. 06,

Between October 30 and November 6, the time difference between US and
Europe will be 1 hour less than it currently is. This means that for
that week the Zakim teleconferences that are scheduled according to the
US clock will start *one hour earlier* in local time for most Europeans.

The next teleconference is scheduled for Thursday 03 November 2011 at:
Time changed for this week:
  * 15:00 to 16:00 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
  * 16:00 to 17:00 Central European Time (CET)

Time unchanged for this week:
  * 11:00 to 12:00 North American Eastern Time (ET)
  * 08:00 to 09:00 North American Pacific Time (PT)

Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise
date for your own time zone:
  - <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 BST. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group