Reminder: please add new topics or content to the wiki -- deadline 21 July!

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 09:27:32 +0100
To: public-wai-rd@w3.org
Hi Everyone!

I quick reminder to ask that everyone add any new topics to the wiki for
consideration, or flesh out those that are already there. The deadline
for this is this Thursday's meeting (21st July), at that meeting we will
discuss the wiki and the additions and changes that have taken place,
along with any query's or discussions about overlaps and possible topic
amalgamation and possible editors - in general making sure we have a
good set of initial topics and people who wish to focus on them; ready
for next weeks survey.

Cheers
Si.

Simon Harper