Re: RDWG: Agenda for teleconference on Thursday 7 July 2011

From: Karl Groves <karl.groves@deque.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 08:04:14 -0400
To: public-wai-rd@w3.org
Like Chaals,  I'd like to apologize for not making it.  I was on
vacation this week, but hope to participate actively in this group.

> #2. Round the table introductions
>  - each participant introduces themselves briefly

My name is Karl Groves. I work as Director of Training for Deque
Systems, based in Reston, VA USA.   We provide accessibility
consulting, testing, and training services and are the creators of
Worldspace and FireEyes.   Prior to Deque Systems, I worked for SSB
BART Group. Overall, I have 8 years experience in accessibility and
usability.  My particular interests, as they relate to the RDWG, are
in web accessibility testing, test methodologies, and in the business
of accessibility.

> #5. Topics for further expansion
>  - any volunteers to further expand any topics?

I'll try to expand the Sampling topic, as this is of particular interest to me.

Karl