Re: Follow up question on Simon's...

From: giorgio brajnik <brajnik@uniud.it>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 11:18:04 +0100
To: Christos Kouroupetroglou <chris.kourou@gmail.com>, public-wai-rd@w3.org, Markel Vigo <markel.vigo@manchester.ac.uk>, maia.naftali@gmail.com, nadiaf@di.fc.ul.pt, Jorge Manuel Moreira Fernandes <jorge.fernandes@umic.pt>, dsloan@computing.dundee.ac.uk, silvia.mirri@unibo.it, Detlev Fischer <fischer@dias.de>, an@ftb-volmarstein.de, luzrello@gmail.com
Dear Christos,
thanks a lot for this question, which I forward to all panelists and rdwg.

This is my own answer:
I think that corpuses do not need to be static; in fact we could build
mini web apps, that are very interactive with sliders, drag&drop,
canvases, etc and use them as well as test cases.

The real problem is enabling testing tools to dig into either javascript
source code (but IMO static analysis of code is going to be very
difficult, unless one focuses on one framework at the time, like jQuery
or Dojo) or simulate some end-user interactions (ie provide a sequence
of events) and do somethingon the resulting DOM.

Cheers,
Giorgio