[updated] call for papers

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 16:52:17 +0200
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
CC: Markel Vigo <markel.vigo@manchester.ac.uk>, Giorgio Brajnik <giorgio@dimi.uniud.it>, Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>, Simon Harper <Simon.Harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Hi folks,

Ref: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Draft_version_of_the_call_for_papers>

As discussed during the prvious call, I've taken a pass at rewriting the
call for papers to address several comments. I've attached a Word file
with comments to highlight some of the issues I tried to address and
would be happy to further discuss these as needed.

Please feel free to make editorial fixes but please notify the list if
you make more substantial changes. I'm still not very happy with the
"objectives" section so any suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
   Shadi