Re: Comments required for the webminar call

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 17:37:15 +0200
To: public-wai-rd@w3.org
Hi Markel, Shawn,

Please make sure to clearly indicate that this is a draft call so that
people don't confuse stuff. Add both a [Draft] label to the title and
some text below it to indicate the non-approved status of this call.

As to the wiki suggestion, Shawn, I thought we may want to have the
final call be a WAI page rather than a wiki page; do you agree? If so,
then it would be quite a hassle to convert the HTML into wiki code and
back again. Not sure if wiki is the best tool for preparing the calls
but I don't feel very strongly either way.