clarification on role of "editors" (was Re: RDWG: Agenda for Teleconference on Thursday 11 August 2011)

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 10:31:30 +0200
To: public-wai-rd@w3.org
Hi all,

On 10.8.2011 10:00, Simon Harper wrote:
> Agenda+ Welcome to our co-editors in Markel Vigo, Giorgio Brajnik, and
> Joshue O'Connor, who will edit
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Benchmarking_Web_Accessibility_Metrics
> 'Benchmarking Web Accessibility Metrics' - with specific focus on test
> collections, metrics that measure accessibility in terms of conformance
> and accessibility in use, metric properties, and scoring and comparisons
> of metrics.

Clarification on what these "editors" will do is provided here:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/process#publications>

Further "authors" and "contributors" roles are described here:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/process#credits>

More about procedures and logistics is described on these pages:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/process>
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/planning>

Best,
   Shadi