Re: RDWG: Agenda for Teleconference on Thursday 04 August 2011

Hi Yehya,

Good to have you with us, and I'm glad you've added to the wiki.

Cheers

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 BST. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk