Layout staility and readability / usability of web content

From: DAVOUD TOHIDY <dtohidy@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 13:33:37 -0500
To: <public-wai-rd@w3.org>

Hi,

I have raised a concern about coding for layout stability
to increase the readability and usability of web content and web sites at :

http://cssfreelancer.awardspace.com

I have also provided a proposal for further study and research on this
matter at:

http://cssfreelancer.awardspace.com/stability.html

The above URL has been added to the

http://www.gawds.org/showlog.php?weblogid=181

http://www.mail-archive.com/listdad@webstandardsgroup.org/msg08543.html

http://www.maxdesign.com.au/2007/11/29/some-links-152/

http://www.designdetector.com/index.php

I am looking for volunteers from around the world to join me on
this research. I thought you might be interested in visiting my portfolio.

You may contribute to the research as a team member, site check
participant and or a sponsor. For more information please
browse the following link:

http://cssfreelancer.awardspace.com/stability.html

regards
Davoud