Re: Draft RDIG Charter for review and comment

Hi Judy,

I think the draft is OK. But I have some small comments:

- "We expect that this work may also be of interest to potential funders of
Web-related research."

I think we shall be more pro-active in this area. From the European side, maybe
contacting the special needs unit of the EC (IST), and ask them to participate
(at least in the mailing list) will be interesting. Same applies to NSF, etc.
This involvement will estimulate also researchers' participation, I think.

- "Teleconference events: One and one half hour teleconferences, ..."

Should not this be Two-hours teleconferences ... (bearing in mind the first
experience)?

- "Tips for Accessibility-Aware Research: Start-up tips and very basic guidance
for researchers, to help them incorporate accessibility into their research
designs (not a comprehensive statement about how to do universal research design)."

Should not this a little bit more formal, like, e.g., a W3C note? It will be an
interesting resource to point to.

Regards,
carlos

--
Dr Carlos A Velasco - mailto:Carlos.Velasco@fit.fraunhofer.de
Fraunhofer-Institut für Angewandte Informationstechnik FIT