Re: Event announced, request for mailing lists

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 04:21:13 -0500 (CDT)
To: "Wendy A Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>
Cc: public-wai-rd@w3.org

Hi,

I will send a note to AccesoWeb (spanish), Handitech (French) and Humana
(Italian). If I get time I will also send one to Acesso (Portuguese). I
guess there aren't many others likely to overlap with those...

--
Charles McCathieNevile           charles@sidar.org

                 http://www.sidar.org

<quote who="Wendy A Chisholm">