Draft template for presenters

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:12:08 -0500
To: public-wai-rd@w3.org

Hello,

I took an action at last Friday's telecon to draft a template for
presenters to use.  Since the presenters will have such a short amount of
time, we decided to publish brief statements by the presenters instead of
web slides.

Please provide feedback.  Are the questions clear?  Will these questions
apply to all of the presenters? Is there a question that has been left out?

Draft available at: http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2004/01/presentation-template.html

Best,
--wendy

--