jsquiggle, SVG & online collaboration: amazing

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 16:09:55 +0100
To: public-wai-rd@w3.org

http://www.midipig.com/sketch/index.html

Well once again slightly late for the call :-(

I am looking for an SVG browser to run on the Zaurus 750 to view our
website http://www.peepo.co.uk

and having plenty of problems, so to chear myself up I installed
jsqiggle

This enables people to collaborate in real time over an svg drawing.

It worked for me using a Zaurus 750 and macosX.2 with java1.4.1

What can I say, it should be great fun!

Jonathan
http://www.peepo.co.uk