Discussion Material for September 8 Planning Call

From: Markku T. Hakkinen <hakkinen@dinf.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 15:25:14 -0400
To: "Public-Wai-Rd" <public-wai-rd@w3.org>

Our next topic for RDIG will be Visualization and we are planning for
December 3 as the tentative event date.

We should begin moving toward a completed call for position papers during
the next few weeks. To refresh our memories, please review the first call
for position papers [1].

We will discuss a draft call for the visualization topic on Monday,
September 8, and continue on the list during the week. You may also want to
review some of the messages on the list relating to visualization [2] [3].

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2003/03/call-collaboration.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-rd/2003Jul/0002.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-rd/2003Jun/0008.html

mark