Please review: Updated Draft... incorporating today's comments

From: Markku T. Hakkinen <hakkinen@dinf.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:34:48 -0400
To: "Public-Wai-Rd" <public-wai-rd@w3.org>

Thank you everyone for your efforts today! I think we are about done.

Revised Introduction is in place, and the comments, suggestions, corrections
are in place.

Slight wording changes on the uses case for consistency, and one additional
use case, aimed at financial services (comments on that one, please)

Updated the submission close date to November 7, but changed the actual
event date to December ??.

Added a description of the teleconference event in the very first paragraph,
as suggested by Wendy.

You can read this version at:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2003/09/call-vis-papers.html

regards,