Re: FW: Please review: Draft Call which includes Use Cases

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 20:37:43 +0200
Cc: "Markku T. Hakkinen" <hakkinen@dinf.ne.jp>, "Public-Wai-Rd" <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
To: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>

Basically I like this, but wonder if we could make more of the fact
that any large representation of information (something that contains
more than the magic 7±2 data points at a given level) is inherently
complex.

An idea to explore - are we really talking about presentation of
information, or about enabling easy searching of the information? Is
there a difference?

cheers

Chaals