Re: Please review: Draft Call which includes Use Cases

In particular, we are looking for research which can address requirements
expressed in the following use cases.

For some reason (maybe my Finnish processor) it sounds very strict to me in
this way. Maybe we should add we are not limited to these use cases and
requirements? E.g. I did not see anything on mobility. Or just make it
sound a bit looser not so restrictive.

Otherwise, I think it was fine.

Marja