Re: Which title? - Re: Please review: Draft Call which includes Use Cases

I would not leave visualizations out as that is what many people also do
understand and understand that they are inaccessible. You can have access
to the numbers in a table and still not have access to something similar as
good visualizations.

As a compromise, maybe we could do something like "Making Visualizations of
Complex Data Accessible for Persons with Disabilities." ?

Marja