Planning Call December 1, 2003 TIME CORRECTION

From: Markku T. Hakkinen <hakkinen@dinf.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 23:22:07 -0500
To: "Public-Wai-Rd" <public-wai-rd@w3.org>

I incorrectly noted the UTC time for the call. The correct time is 14:00 to
15:00 UTC.

Call Details:

Monday, December 1, 2003:
9:00 am-10:00 am EST / 14:00-15:00 UTC
Zakim Bridge: +1 617.761.6200
Conference Code: 7344 ("RDIG")

We will have the IRC channel up for both calls:
    Server: irc.w3.org:6665
    Channel: #rdig

Please respond whether you can or cannot attend.

Agenda:

  1. Change of Date
  2. Submissions
  3. Event Planning

I will also like to try and meet again on Wednesday, if possible. Do to the
very short notice of this meeting, I hope we can touch base with everyone
sometime during the week.

mark