Monday, May 19, 2003 RDIG Planning call postponed!

From: Markku T. Hakkinen <hakkinen@dinf.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 10:16:06 -0400
To: Public-Wai-Rd <public-wai-rd@w3.org>

Hello,

Due to travel, I am going to have to postpone the conference call planned
for Monday, May 19.  I apologize for the short notice, and have to admit I
had mis-read a flight time on my itinerary when I had originally set up this
call.

A new date and time will be announced as soon as possible on the list and on
the RDIG home page. In the mean time, I would like to ask each of you to
take a look at the themes [1] from our first event, developed by Marja, and
send any comments to the list.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2003/04/28-themes.html

Thanks,
mark