RDIG Planning Group: Interested in reviewing the submitted position papers?

From: Markku T. Hakkinen <hakkinen@dinf.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:21:44 -0500
To: Public-Wai-Rd <public-wai-rd@w3.org>

The RDIG planning group is beginning to review the submitted position
papers.  I am looking for a few additional reviewers from our semi-regular
planning group participants. If you wish to join in the review process,
please send me an email indicating your interest and availability to review
as soon as possible. We are planning to have the review completed by this
Thursday.

mark