Planning call Monday, March 31, 2003

From: Markku T. Hakkinen <hakkinen@dinf.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 15:07:41 -0500
To: Public-Wai-Rd <public-wai-rd@w3.org>

Monday, March 31, 2003:

4:00 pm-5:00 pm EST / 21:00-22:00 UTC
Zakim Bridge: +1 617.761.6200

Please Note:  The conference ID code will be posted to the list, and the IRC
Channel, approximately 15 minutes before the call. I apologize for any
inconvenience this causes. If you will not be able to check email prior to
the call, please contact me as soon as possible so that I can make
arrangements to get the code to you by phone.

We will have the IRC channel up for the call:
    Server: irc.w3.org:6665
    Channel: #rdig

Agenda:

1. Begin Review Process for Submissions