Planning Call, Monday June 30, 2003

From: Markku T. Hakkinen <hakkinen@dinf.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:34:51 -0400
To: Public-Wai-Rd <public-wai-rd@w3.org>

Monday, June 30, 2003:

9:00 am-10:00 am EDT / 13:00-14:00 UTC
Zakim Bridge: +1 617.761.6200
Conference Code: 7344 ("RDIG")

We will have the IRC channel up for the call:
    Server: irc.w3.org:6665
    Channel: #rdig

Agenda:

1. Action Item review
2. Proceedings Review
3. Discussion on Next Topic

We need to make some progress on the discussion of the next topic. Two
candidate topics at this point are the semantic web and visualization.
Please come prepared to discuss these topics, or propose alternatives.  Send
ideas or comments to the list ahead of the call.

If you plan to attend, please let me know.
If you are unable to attend, but are interested in planning group
activities, please send regrets.

mark