chi deadlines

From: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 13:59:52 -0400
To: public-wai-rd@w3.org

Last time we were discussing of possible rdig f2f meetings and co-operation
with e-swad and conferences. I promised to send some information on the CHI
conference deadlines.

Next year CHI is in Vienna between April 24-29 and the theme is ambient
intelligence, which I think would be very interesting from accessibility
research point of view.

If we would organize the f2f as a CHI workshop, the deadline would be Oct.
6 (http://www.chi2004.org/cfp/workshops.html).

Another possibility is a SIG with a deadline January 12th
(http://www.chi2004.org/cfp/sigs.html).

Marja