habbo.com

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:17:53 +0000
Cc: public-wai-rd@w3.org
To: saylordj@wellsfargo.com

http://www.habbo.com is not only extremely popular, it is also very
popular with our 'challenging behaviour' mild learning difficulty
groups, so much so that we've had requests to block this site alone,
even though we currently do not block any other sites. It is taking up
too much student time.....

It's not clear that if it has accessibility features, but could offer a
variety of interesting experiences for severe learning difficulty
students.
It is text based, with 2.5d virtual pixellated spaces to navigate.
Unfortunately many cannot read....

thanks

Jonathan