Meeting templates

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:27:25 -0500
To: public-wai-rd@w3.org

I took an action item to draft templates for meetings. I came up with three:
1. Planning meeting template - to help organize information for an event. [1]
2. Topic-specific event template - basically an "agenda" for an event. [2]
3. Topic-specific proceedings template - a means to gather information
after an event. [3]

These are labelled "topic-specific" because we had talked about two
different types of events:
1. "around the world" which would be a general discussion about a variety
of current research
2. "topic-specific" which focuses on a specific research topic (e.g., our
first event is a topic-specific event focusing on collaboration).

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2003/01/planning-meeting-template.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2003/01/topic-specific-event-template.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2003/01/topic-specific-proceedings-template.html

wendy a chisholm