Updated Call document - for review

From: Markku T. Hakkinen <hakkinen@dinf.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:21:34 -0500
To: Public-Wai-Rd <public-wai-rd@w3.org>

I have posted an HTML version of the Call for Position Papers at:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2003/03/call-collaboration.html

It incorporates a number of the comments received thus far, but needs your
review. There
are strategically placed typos, so a close reading is expected (but no
prizes awarded). I would like some comments and suggestions on the "Who
should participate" section, in particular.

At this point, it looks like we're headed for a conference call to discuss
this Friday, February 28. Details will be posted shortly.

mark