thanks and possibly goodbye

From: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:33:45 -0500
To: public-wai-rd@w3.org

I'm not sure how much I can continue in this group because of some
unfortunate funding issues.

To help a bit I updated the checklist template I made earlier.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2003/11/checklist.html

I also made a page of the submissions for the reviewers of the next event
and unless there were changes Wendy promised to organize the rest of the
review in Jan. 7th. It looks it will be an interesting event.

Thanks for everybody for all your contributions and Happy New Year!

Marja