Reviewers needed asap!

From: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:45:29 -0500
To: public-wai-rd@w3.org

We are starting to share the received papers with the reviewers.

Please respond to the list if you want to be a reviewer for the next event.
So far I only have Charles, Mark, Wendy and myself. Maybe I have missed
somebody?

We also have a meeting next Monday 9am EST (14 UTC) to start discussing the
papers and hopefully already make some selections as the holidays are
approaching. Mark will have more details of the time schedule but the goal
is to do the decisions rather sooner than later.

Marja