Papers Submitted

From: Markku T. Hakkinen <hakkinen@dinf.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:58:06 +0100
To: "Public-Wai-Rd" <public-wai-rd@w3.org>

Hello,

The official call ended last friday, and we did get some more submissions,
as well as some intentions to submit something during this week.  Later
today, I will put up a list of submissions, and we can begin discussion
about the review process. Unfortunately, due to the workshop I am teaching
in Zurich, my time is limited for the next 8 hours.

We have a planning call scheduled for Wednesday. Stay tuned for more
details.

mark