Re: Games Re: ideas for next event etc.

Marja,

Whilst I am very happy to contribute and comment, documentation
origination is not my strong hand, so please would others contribute?
I'll try to string some ideas together in the meantime ~:"

A colleague at the RNIB sent me this list of VI accessible games, which
my assistant is currently reviewing: