Re: Games Re: ideas for next event etc.

I agree with Charles this is a good idea.

The next step is to start gathering links about research and researchers
related to this area (I wish we could already use Annotea shared bookmarks
:-) ). Another step that can happen also parallel is to try to write the
first draft for such an event.

After this we might have not just one but several ideas for good events
related to accessible games or some related topics.

Would you be interested in taking it forward Jonathan?

Marja