[wbs] response to 'Registration for the Online Symposium on Website Accessibility Metrics'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of maia.naftali@gmail.com <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 01:36:01 +0000
To: maia.naftali@gmail.com,public-wai-rd-submission@w3.org

The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Registration for
the Online Symposium on Website Accessibility Metrics' (public) for Maia
Naftali (Software engineer SW).

---------------------------------
Registration
----
Will you participate in the online symposium?

 * (x) Yes, I will participate in the online symposium on 5 December and I
will read the extended abstracts before the symposium
 * ( ) No, I will not participate in the online symposium

These answers were last modified on
by

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/metrics-registration/ until 2011-12-01.

 Regards,