[wbs] response to 'Registration for the Online Symposium on Website Accessibility Metrics'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of shawn@w3.org <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 21:18:01 +0000
To: public-wai-rd-submission@w3.org

The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Registration for
the Online Symposium on Website Accessibility Metrics' (public) for Shawn
Henry.

---------------------------------
Registration
----
Will you participate in the online symposium?

 * (x) Yes, I will participate in the online symposium on 5 December and I
will read the extended abstracts before the symposium
 * ( ) No, I will not participate in the online symposium

These answers were last modified on 17 November 2011 at 21:16:53 U.T.C.
by Shawn Henry

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/metrics-registration/ until 2011-12-01.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer