The case for a WCAG-based evaluation scheme with a graded rating scale - Submission for the RDWG Symposium

From: Detlev Fischer <fischer@dias.de>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 20:37:37 +0100
To: public-wai-rd-submission@w3.org
Dear RDWG Team,

here is our submission for the furthcoming RDWG Symposium on Website
Accessibility Metrics:

"The case for a WCAG-based evaluation scheme with a graded rating scale"

Detlev Fischer, DIAS GmbH & Tiffany Wyatt, feld.wald.wiese

Since no images are included, I just attach the HTML file.

Best regards,
Detlev

Detlev Fischer PhD
DIAS GmbH - Daten, Informationssysteme und Analysen im Sozialen
Geschäftsführung: Thomas Lilienthal, Michael Zapp

Telefon: +49-40-43 18 75-25
Mobile: +49-157 7-170 73 84
Fax: +49-40-43 18 75-19
E-Mail: fischer@dias.de

Anschrift: Schulterblatt 36, D-20357 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 58 167
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Lilienthal, Michael Zapp