Paper submission Web Accessibility Metrics- A Continuing Conundrum

From: Sailesh Panchang <spanchang02@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 07:42:43 -0700 (PDT)
To: public-wai-rd-submission@w3.org
Cc: shadi@w3.org
Hello Shadi,
Attached is a paper in response to the call.
Well in reality I am not proposing a strategy / idea but just placing my thoughts  on the table maybe for discussion / consideration.
There were several questions in the call for paper but the format for the paper was a straight-jacket. Really one should have been permitted to either propose ideas or answer one or all questions.
I understand it is a research abstract, but typically a research paper has headings like: Introduction / Objective, Background, Methodology, Discussion, Limitations, etc.
One should have been allowed to use suitable headings based on the context .
Thanks,
Sailesh Panchang
Tel 571-344-1765