Re: Paper Submission: RDWG Symposium on Website Accessibility Metrics

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 11:48:43 +0100
CC: public-wai-rd-submission@w3.org
Great Annika,

Thanks for you submission.

Our editors will reply to you in due course.

Cheers

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 BST. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk