Re: EvalTF telco

Regrets as well. Sorry, have a conflict.

Moe

From: Alistair Garrison <alistair.j.garrison@gmail.com>
To: Eric Velleman <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>, Eval TF
            <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>,
Date: 05/01/2014 08:43 AM
Subject: Re: EvalTF telco

Dear EvalTF,

Regrets for the 8th May meeting, I shall be on holiday…

All the best

Alistair

On 25 Apr 2014, at 12:50, Velleman, Eric wrote:

> Dear EvalTF
>
> Sorry for the late cancellations for the recent EvalTF telco's. This is
because I am working with Shadi on the results of the testrun, on the DoC
and on the discussion outcomes of the sections we discussed in earlier
telco's and on the list.  In short, Shadi an I have work to prepare from
the meetings, surveys, list and telco's. This takes longer and a bit more
time than envisaged.

> As next week is the first of May and many people are on holiday, our next
telco is scheduled for 8 May. This gives us some time to prepare and take
time to write text proposals as discussed in the telco's. Please schedule 8
May and the thursdays after that in your agenda and track the mailing list
for questions.