From: Shadi Abou-Zahra
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 7:02 AM
To: Wilco Fiers ; Richard ; ryladog@gmail.com ; emmanuelle@sidar.org ;
gavin.evans@digitalaccessibilitycentre.org ; v.conway@webkeyit.com
Cc: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: Re: WCAG-EM Report Tool

Hi Richard, all,

Also note that this is a report generator tool based on WCAG-EM, not a
WCAG-EM report validator. Of course we want to help people to create
valid WCAG-EM reports but the tool has broader uses. Also, as Wilco
pointed out, there may be times when the report is temporarily not
meeting the WCAG-EM requirements. We have the "indicator" added to the
issues list (issue #73):
  - https://github.com/w3c/wcag-em-report-tool/issues

Best,
   Shadi