From: Velleman, Eric [mailto:evelleman@bartimeus.nl]
Sent: Thursday, 10 April 2014 10:29 PM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: EvalTF todo list

Dear all,

Only few people on the call today, so we stopped a bit earlier. How can you
help in the meantime?

1. Do the survey of the DoC. Are the tentative resolutions ok to start with?
Please add any additional remarks we could use in the next Editor Draft to
answer the comments.
   - <https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/48225/evaltfq13/>

2. Join the discussion about Step 1.d. Define evaluation methods to be used
on the mailing list
   -
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-evaltf/2014Apr/0012.html>

3. Evaluate a website using WCAG-EM
   - Use the closed survey and evaluate the one proposed by EvalTF. Mail
Eric for the URL and password.
   - Or use the open survey and evaluate a website of your own choice
   - <https://utwentebs.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cGAAMLdmjk3FmHX>

With your help for the first item I can start on a new Editor Draft
addressing the comments.

Kindest regards,

Eric