From: Detlev Fischer
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 10:56 AM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org ; melledge@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Input for Step 3: recording page states

Hi Michael,

Sure - I just wonder whether that would sound as if states and processes only need ot be included for 'Common Web Pages'.
It seems clear that (depending on the complexity of the pages) looking for states should be part of sampling in *all* Steps 3a-3e. Appending 'States and Processes' in each Step title does seem a bit awkward and wordy.

It might be good to have a general part at the beginning pfo the Sampling section on what to include in sampling (pages, page states, processes) and how to record this information *before* entering the steps...

Best, Detlev

--
Detlev Fischer
testkreis c/o feld.wald.wiese

Mobil +49 (0)1577 170 73 84
Tel +49 (0)40 439 10 68-3
Fax +49 (0)40 439 10 68-5

http://www.testkreis.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites

Richard Warren
Technical Manager
Website Auditing Limited (Userite)
http://www.website-accessibility.com