From: giorgio brajnik [brajnik@uniud.it]
Sent: Friday, 24 May 2013 4:01 PM
To: Vivienne CONWAY
Subject: Re: paper on sampling

Dear Vivienne,
I will look at the draft and send you any comments I have.

Thank you for considering my work; certainly, there's no problem in
referencing it. To include it somewhere verbatim I think requires some
sort of agreement with ACM, the publisher which onws the copyright.

Let me also tell you that that was a relatively limited experiment, and
an initial step; more experiments like that are needed to better
understand pros and cons of different sampling criteria. And of course
new ideas might be worth exploring as well, like how to generate DOM
changes within web apps (see the work by Nadia Fernandes on testing web
apps). For another reason I'm working on a similar problem, unrelated to
accessibility, and in a couple of months I might have some results. I'll
keep you posted on this.

It's been a pleasure to see you, and the entire Perth group, in Rio.

Cheers

  Giorgio