From: Velleman, Eric [evelleman@bartimeus.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, 14 May 2013 5:20 AM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: Next Telco Thursday

Dear all,

We will have our next telco this thursday 16 May.
Please schedule the meeting in your agenda's.
I will send around the agenda tomorrow.
Kindest regards,

Eric

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B