Re: Random Sampling Tool

Vivienne,

This sounds great.  I think it is important to figure out what kinds of
sites this works on (e.g. I'm guessing only those sites where the full
set of possible URLs is known).

I also wonder if the tool can do any pattern recognition on "classes" of
pages: think about the site of an on-line merchant with ~10 different
types of products (and pages for them), user reviews (where users can
enter HTML), etc.  You might want the sample to include at least once of
each "type" or "design" of page...

Peter

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>