From: Velleman, Eric [evelleman@bartimeus.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, 17 July 2013 6:00 AM
To: Kathy Wahlbin; public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: RE: Parameters of the sample size

Dear all,

Untill now the discussion on the list has rendered a short list of parameters that (potentially) influence the size of the sample:

1. Required level of confidence
2. Size of the website
3. Complexity of the website
4. Number of states and resulting increase of number of web pages as a result of that
5. Heterogeneity or homogeneity of the website/web page code
6. Type of technology used
7. Age of the site
8. Experience level of the developers
9. Number of errors returned when running automatic checker
10. Level of detail of the report needed
11. Wish of evaluation commissioner for more detail and/or pages

Any more?

Also looking for someone to give a short one paragraph description of the parameters and how they influence the size of the sample. Anyone?
Kindest regards,

Eric