Re: EvalTF help wanted for references to sections (editorial)

Hi Eric,

I have examined all of the links included in the Abstract through the
remainder of the document. I assumed the links in the header were accurate.

I found the following Link and Section texts requiring updates:

Followed links to these Sections from the List of Sections:
"Section 3c: Include other Relevant Web Pages" -> other should be upper
case, " Include Other Relevant Web Pages"
"Section 3d: Include Complete Processes" -> should be "Include Complete
Processes in the Sample" (alternatively update the link text in the List of
Sections to remove in the Sample)

Link Text under "Using this Methodology", Preliminary Review of Websites
for Accessibility, should be updated to Easy Checks - A First Review of Web
Accessibility .

Link Text in Step 4c reads, "in Step 1.d: Define the Techniques to be Used
(Optional)". This link text should read, "Step 1.d: Define the Techniques
and Failures to be Used (Optional)".

Link Text under Step 5a reads, "Step 1.d: Define the Techniques to be Used
(Optional)". This link text should read, "Step 1.d: Define the Techniques
and Failures to be Used (Optional)"

Bullet under Step 5a reads, "web pages selected as the representative
sample", "web" should be uppercase to be consistent with other bullets,
"Web pages selected as the representative sample..."

Link Text under Step 5a reads, "Step 3.d: Include Complete Processes in the
Sample". Again, I think we want to update the Section text to include "in
the Sample".

Link Text under Step 5a reads, "Step 4.b: Assess Accessibility Support for
Technologies". This should read "Step 4.b: Assess Accessibility Support for
Features".

The link text of two separate links under Step 5a Note reads, Step 5.b:
Provide an Accessibility Statement (optional) . These should read "Step
5.b: Provide a Conformance Evaluation Statement (Optional)".

Link text in Step 5c reads, conformance with this Methodology. The section
it links to is named "Application of this Methodology". Should we update
link text to read "conformance with the Application of this Methodology"?

Link Text under "Large Scale Evaluation of Multiple Websites reads ""Basic
Reporting". Should read "Basic Report".

In Appendix C, should we add links in the ordered list to Basic Report,
Detailed Report and In-Depth Analysis Report?
   1.	Basic Report
   2.	Detailed Report
   3.	In-Depth Analysis Report

In Appendix C, for the following bullet, should we add a link to "Third
party content". Also, did we intend for the second item to refer to "
languages that lack accessibility support"? I found the same statement in
Step 5.b item #7.
   Reason for not conforming to WCAG 2.0: "third-party content" or "lack of
   accessibility support";

Moe

                    Maureen Kraft
                    Accessibility Consultant