Van: "Velleman, Eric" <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
Aan: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Onderwerp: EvalTF agenda Telco
Datum: do, jul. 11, 2013 01:16

Dear Eval TF,

The next teleconference is scheduled for Thursday 11 July 2013 at:
  * 14:00 to 15:00 UTC
  * 15:00 to 16:00 UK Time
  * 16:00 to 17:00 Central European Time (time we use as reference)
  * 10:00 to 11:00 North American Eastern Time (ET)
  * 07:00 to 08:00 North American Pacific Time (PT)
  * 22:00 to 23:00 Western Australia Time
  * 00:00 to 01:00 Eastern Australia Time (Note: Friday)

Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise date for your own time zone:
  - <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>

The teleconference information is: (Passcode 3825 - "EVAL")
  * +1.617.761.6200
  * SIP / VoIP -http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

We also use IRC to support the meeting: (http://irc.w3.org)
  * IRC server: irc.w3.org
  * port: 6665
  * channel: #eval

AGENDA:

#1. Welcome

#2. Status Use Case revision in section 1.b and in template
What did we do after last weeks discussion?

#3. How does the methodology help evaluators decide which states to consider?
For something like gmail or a shopping account, there is a need to test many different states of a web “page”. How does the methodology help you decide which states to consider? And how and where is this reported

The states are indirectly addressed in section 2.c Identify the Variety..: "Web pages that change appearance, behavior, and content depending on the user, device, browser, platform, orientation and settings;" and then in step 3.b Include examplar..: "Web pages from distinct types of web pages, as identified per Step 2.c: Identify the Variety of Web Page Types;" but it seems missing in the rest of the document including in the reporting. Mildest way of doing that could be in the latest section "Considerations for Particular Situations" but it can also be included into all the steps.

#4. Stage and/or Step
We use stage and step in section “Conformance Evaluation Procedure”. We use “Stage” for the higher level elements (1, 2, 3,..etc.) and “step” for the inner levels (1.a, 1.b, etc.). We have done so in a consistent way. But is the diagram ok? Or should it be “stage” in the graphic instead of “step”?

#5. Other issues
Who is planning to go to Shenzen for TPAC?