Please add my comments to the disposition of comments as agreed

Hi Group, hi Eric,

I was asked in the telco on 13 June to send my comments to the list so they would be included in the disposition of comments. I sent them on the same day:

"Comments to be added to 'disposition of comments': use cases, page states and processes"
13 June 2013 16:48:47 CEST

These comments include the proposal to change the section "Goal of evaluation" to reflect the use cases.

Now 3 weeks later, can't find them in the updated disposition of comments.

Looking through my mails, I also found that I have earlier supplied detailed input to the process of selecting processes and states, the second point in my comment to be included in the disposition:

"Draft for selecting processes in web applications (addition to Step 3.d)"
17 August 2012 10:43:36 CEST

This also was never picked up.
Maybe it should have had I used the formal comments procedure.

Eric, can you add these points to the disposition of comments, please?
If I should re-send either of these because they got lost, please let me know.

Regards,
Detlev

--
Detlev Fischer
testkreis - das Accessibility-Team von feld.wald.wiese

Tel   +49 (0)40 439 10 68-3
Mobil +49 (0)1577 170 73 84
Fax   +49 (0)40 439 10 68-5

http://www.testkreis.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites