Re: EvalTF telco tomorrow

Hi all and Happy New Year!

Regrets for today, I have another meeting :(

Now reading the new Editor's Draft... Just a quick question. I see that
the numbering of the steps is still "3.1.1 Step 1.a" and so on. I
thought that it was decided to remove the numbers at the beginning of
the titles to improve readability. Is this correct?

Thanks and see you soon!
Ramón.