Agenda EvalTF

From: Velleman, Eric <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 00:04:01 +0000
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear Eval TF,

The next teleconference is scheduled for Thursday 17 January 2012 at:
  * 15:00 to 16:00 UTC
  * 15:00 to 16:00 UK Time
  * 16:00 to 17:00 Central European Time (time we use as reference)
  * 10:00 to 11:00 North American Eastern Time (ET)
  * 07:00 to 08:00 North American Pacific Time (PT)
  * 23:00 to 24:00 Western Australia Time

Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise date for your own time zone:
  - <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>

The teleconference information is: (Passcode 3825 - "EVAL")
  * +1.617.761.6200
  * SIP / VoIP -http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

We also use IRC to support the meeting: (http://irc.w3.org)
  * IRC server: irc.w3.org
  * port: 6665
  * channel: #eval

AGENDA:

#1. Welcome

#2. Latest version of Disposition of Comments and new editor draft
Pointers will be sent around before the telco.

Changes have been made to the editor draft and marked and linked to the sections in the Disposition of Comments. Today a fist walkthrough and discussion based on the changes in the document. We will walk them trough one by one. Should be do-able in the telco.

#3. Other issues

Kindest regards,
Eric Velleman